How to Join the Winter League
The 2016-17 winter league with start the week of November 28th and run for 16 weeks. This year the league will be split into two 8 week leagues. The first 8 weeks’ will be a 450 vegas round. The second 8 weeks’ format will be a NFAA 300 round format.
Come out to our Fall Open House for more details on each league format.
- $25 per adult per 8 week league (17 and up)
- $15 per 8 week league age 13 to 16
- $10 per 8 week league age 12 and under
- Starts the week of November 28th
- First league: 450 Vegas round format will run for 8 weeks
- Second league: NFAA 300 round format will run for 8 weeks
- Shooters buy their own targets (50 cents each)
- Shoot 1 night a week (the night you sign up for)
Typically, there are 4-5 winter league teams. You can sign-up and club will place you with a team, you do not need to form an entire team to sign-up for league.
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday teams are typically compound bows with a variety of different classes – male, female, bowhunter, freestyle and limited.
The traditional archers typically shoot league on Tuesday evenings.
The youth league team tries to find a night that works for majority and has been either Friday or Sunday evenings in past years.
Starting the first week of league the Indoor range will be used for league shooting Monday – Thursday from 6:00-9:00pm.